The Best Ten
Subway Sandwiches of the Millennium
Getting hungry? Well, our panel of experts sure got hungry
coming up with this list. It took three days of gastro-intestinal
fortitude and lively debate before they settled on a number one.
Why not go get one tonight?
10. Cajun Chicken (50)
9. Tuna (50)
8. The Tofu Snafu (75)
7. Turkey Club (80)
6. Spicy Italian (150) It's exactly like putting
one of those foul-mouthed Sicilians in your mouth.
5. Crab and Seafood Salad (150)
4. The "Mama's Little Helper" with extra Valium
3. #1 (260)
2. BMT (300) We know it stands for Bowel Movement
then something starting with a T, but we don't care. It's why
Subway will be around for another millennium.
1. Meatballs, starring Bill Murray (425)
Other Lunch Options: #6, Vegetarian, #9, The Whopper,
The Bread Sandwich, #12 and #4.
to Other Lists
©1999 by Randy
Shandis Enterprises. Questions